CUSTOM Cabin Rentals at Bay Point Landing
in Coos Bay, Oregon!
In Southwest Oregon, near Eugene, Roseburg, Grants Pass, and Dunes City, sits Bay Point Landing, a luxury RV and cabin resort in Coos Bay in Beautiful Southwest Oregon.
Cabins for Rent at Bay Point Landing
Visit this vibrant 103-acre sanctuary in Coos Bay. In the midst of exciting adventures, a lovely beachfront and warm hospitality, this Coos Bay RV Resort offers affordable water view cabin rental rates beginning at $139 for the summer season.
Bay Point Landing features 17 Wheelhaus cabin rentals (tiny homes) fully furnished in custom cabins that include:
- A private bedroom with one queen or king bed
- A central living room, some with sofa sleepers
- A luxurious bathroom, including a shower, sink, and toilet
- A full kitchen, complete with cooking surface, microwave, Keurig, toaster, sink, and fridge.
- Running water, electricity, Wi-Fi and cable
- An outdoor patio, complete with picnic table, seating, and propane grill
TALK ABOUT FULLY FURNISHED!
The cabins come with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, sink, and fridge. All cooking tools, pots / pans, plates, silverware, dishes are supplied. The bathroom also includes luxury soaps, shampoos, and lotions and the bedroom features plush linens.
Select a cabin fronting beautiful Coos Bay! Visit our site to check out the all-in rates in effect in or off season.
RVers can stay in one of 161 pull-through, pull in, and back in RV sites.
Amenities for Families, Kids, and Pets
Bay Point Landing sits on 103 acres in an incredible setting. You and your guests can use the following:
- Outdoor community fire pits, bocce ball, horseshoes, a putting green, an outdoor playground, and more to come including a heated pool!
- Several doggie care stations located throughout the camping areas
- Two well-maintained private men’s and women’s bathrooms and showers
Activities and Attractions On or Offsite!
Enjoy direct access to the Oregon coast’s best crabbing and clamming location, located right at our beautiful bay. Take in the sights and sounds of passing ships and spot the myriad of wildlife that passes through our area.
Oregon is all about the great outdoors that includes off-highway riding, horseback riding, birding, hiking, photography, canoeing, camping, and fishing. This great natural area also boasts The Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area and:
- Coos Bay Boardwalk
- Egyptian Theater
- 30 minutes to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- Three Rivers Casino
- Cape Arago State Park
- Shore Acres State Park
The Coos Bay Location
Coos Bay is located along U.S. Highway 101 and has the largest group of health care facilities on the Oregon Coast.
The 15,000 population of Coos Bay lives where the Coos River enters Coos Bay on the Pacific Ocean. The neighboring city of North Bend blends with Coos Bay an is referred to as either Coos Bay-North Bend or the Bay Area.