Select from 161 RV Sites at Bay Point Landing RV Park in Coos Bay, Oregon!
Bay Point Landing is an RV Resort on Coos Bay in Beautiful Southwest Oregon near Eugene, Grants Pass, Dunes City, and Roseburg!
Starting at just $55 daily, Bay Point Landing features:
- 161 pull-through, pull in, and back in RV sites
- Full 20-30-50- amp hook ups
- Electric, water, and sewer
- High speed WiFi and cable TV available throughout the grounds
You can select a site inland or fronting beautiful Coos Bay! No RV, No Worries! Bay Point Landing includes 17 picturesque, cozy cabins for rent.
As a family, kid and pet friendly RV resort, Bay Point Landing boasts 103 acres in a breathtaking setting. Everyone at the resort can use the following:
- Two well-kept communal men’s and women’s bathrooms and showers
- Multiple doggie care stations conveniently located throughout the camping areas
- Outdoor community fire pits, bocce ball, horseshoes, a putting green, an outdoor playground and much more!
No RV, No Worries! Bay Point Landing includes 17 picturesque, cozy cabins for rent
On and Offsite Activities and Attractions!
Onsite: Rent kayaks and paddleboards at the clubhouse with direct water access! Crab by walking along shoreline looking for these tasty crustaceans to cook over the fire and use our crab pots on-site for guests to take off-site.
Offsite: Participate in outdoor fun including off-highway riding, hiking, photography, fishing, canoeing, horseback riding, birding, and camping. Visit some great places such as:
- Coos Bay Boardwalk
- Egyptian Theater
- 30 minutes to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- Three Rivers Casino
- Cape Arago State Park
- Shore Acres State Park
A Little about Coos Bay
Coos Bay, with a population of about 15,000, sits where the Coos River enters Coos Bay on the Pacific Ocean. Along with the city of North Bend, the area is often referred to as either Coos Bay-North Bend or the Bay Area.